[DISCUSSION]Juyeon made Invincible Youth awesome

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[DISCUSSION]Juyeon made Invincible Youth awesome

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Sun May 31, 2015 5:11 am

There's a lot of negative sentiments Invincible Youth viewers have towards Juyeon, while some negative comments towards Juyeon might be justifiable, most aren't and from what I've seen, viewers are saying them because they are butt hurt that Sunny, Hyuna and Yuri were replaced by Juyeon, Victoria and Sori. Unfortunately for Juyeon, most of the h8 is targeted towards her because of her lack of popularity. Juyeon contributes so much to the show but viewers refused to accept it.


Form the perspective of a fan, it's bad enough that not much people given a damn about her, it's bloody frustrating that what little comments there are about her(in IY vids), most of them are negative/unwarranted...or DELUSIONAL!


Unfortunately my reply to Melizza Badar(I'm AdamFJH on Youtube) won't be seen on Youtube because Youtube filters it out(STUPID YOUTUBE!) but anyone that has any regards for reality and FACTS can look it up from the actual video.


Frustratingly,  A LOT of people don't give a damn about reality and will just believe whatever they like Mad



A lot of viewers perceive Juyeon's behaviour though out the show as rude...while from certain perspectives that might be true, Juyeon never does it to hurt anyone's feelings and it's always for harmless laughs ...



While it is true that different people may have a different sense of humour, the standards viewers are using to deem Juyeon as rude is different from the standards viewer are judging the other G7 members(including ex-members) and the hosts by. Jongmin was also part
of that "let's start an ice cream party on the chief's tab" thing but Juyeon gets all the blame. The reason why all the h8 is on Juyeon even though Jongmin had an equal part in the crime is because Juyeon was a replacement for one of the the 3 ex-G7 members so now viewers have it in for her.

It's also been pointed out that Juyeon is evil...while that is hard to deny, again it's all for harmless laughs.

LOL @0:36, that was so uncalled-for, but it was hella funny XD


Many comments/complains are made about about Juyeon not deserving to be on the show and I contest these claims e.g "Juyeon is lazy", "She sucks at farm work", "The program is about being self sufficient", blah, blah, blah, e.t.c.

OK, I agree Juyeon sucks at farm work,


and I'm pretty sure everyone would agree that Juyeon is generally dead weight in that regard...LOL, everyone except maybe Juyeon that is,


But Juyeon isn't Lazy, she works hard...she just sucks at it.


Yes, given the opportunity she will take the easy way out/slack off but that's the same with any other member.

LOL @0:30, Shinyoung truely feeling Juyeon's dead weight.

and she may have used some under-handed tricks to get on the show

lol!  @0:24, I wonder what the show's producers were thinking after she revealed that on the show.

but to say that Juyeon shouldn't be on this show...I disagree. Even if theme of the show is to be "self sufficient", the realily is that none of the G7 members are truly "self sufficient". G7 are constantly getting help/advice from their neighbours. Also, Hyuna is just as bad at catching chickens as Juyeon and the chief is the laziest. On the show the chief has fallen asleep at least twice while he should be working but I don't see viewers complain about them.

If viewers still don't realize what type of show Invincible Youth is meant to be, I'll let Shinyoung remind you.






Juyeon is dead weight in terms of farm work but as an entertainer Juyeon has been pulling her own weight and as this is an entertainment show, Juyeon is worth her weight in gold.







LOL @0:46, the disbelief on the masters face is priceless.


Apart from the fact that Juyeon is hilarious, her story and character development in the show is actually very interesting to follow.

Her love/h8 relationship with Shinyoung


She's the under dog, that no one expects to win


but even through her Goliath vs David battles, she triumphs,
lol!


even against the seemingly impossible challenges she triumphs


and triumphs?


Her awkwardness towards others and her challenges to become closer to them,




But despite her awkwardness, she does make friends that care about her.







To those that are hating on Juyeon because we never get to hear Hyomin's story when Juyeon interrupts her,
I agree that it's annoying but come on, have some sympathy for  Juyeon. Juyeon isn't doing it just for attention, you'll see she's beating her leg to get the circulation going before Shinyoung and Hyomin even start talking. At Least Hyomin is nice enough to understand and help Juyeon...LOL although she did look like she was going to give Juyeon a beating first.

Juyeon's achievements on Invincible Youth number in the many and despite her dead weight reputation, time and time again she has done plenty to make us fans proud.



To Playgirlz/Playboyz,
I request that you lend your support to Juyeon. If you have time, please watch the episodes of Invincible Youth and leave positive comments about Juyeon on the videos. Juyeon joins
Invincible youth starting from episode 33. You'll find all Invincible Youth episode on KBS World channel at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7O4V6NKMY8&list=PLMf7VY8La5RFwp4FgyI_687KpLgsbSQK5&index=33
For Playgirlz/Playboyz, I recommend watching Invisible Youth from episode 33 onwards because honestly...the show is pretty boring before Juyeon joins and some fan may find it
hard to watch(although there this is some very funny moments). By leaving positive comments about Juyeon, you'll also be help Juyeon with her career. If we let KBS
know that there's lots of fans willing to support Juyeon. Juyeon might have more opportunities for KBS dramas or joining KBS variety shows. I was originally planning to make this a project but I don't have the energy or time to be carrying this out as a project so I write this post as a request. Anyone, that still cares for or still has as much pride for Juyeon as I do should help out. You don't have to write anything very meaning full or well thought out. I think a simple "Juyeon<3" works pretty well.


To Juyeon haters,
It's unfortunate that you fail to appreciate Juyeon's contributions to the show, Juyeon adds so much drama and humour to the show. If you'll going to h8 on Juyeon there not much I can do other than what I've already done but for the record, Invincible Youth season 1 did not get cancelled because of low rating. Season 1 got cancelled because of conflicting schedules from the G7 members. It was season 2 that got cancelled because of low ratings(and conflicting schedules) so you can't blame the cancellation of Season 1 on Juyeon or the other new G7 members. Maybe if those new G7 members(especially Juyeon) were in season 2, season 2 wouldn't have such low ratings.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Posts : 1605
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2014-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION]Juyeon made Invincible Youth awesome

Post by intrepid on Sun May 31, 2015 12:56 pm

Juyeon “has” to be the centre of attention that’s just her personality and I think because it’s the “one thing” everyone sees on shows like this it’s understandable she isn’t well liked but if you can get past that part of her she really is a nice person with a kind heart.

When I first got into After School I admit my impression of her could be categorised as Love/H8, she’s undeniably beautiful and clearly knows it, her sense of humour is oddball to say the least but even when she says hurtful things you get the feeling it’s is more from thoughtlessness than maliciousness and she doesn’t “intend” to be mean. I also don’t think she’s very talented at anything but she works very hard to improve on the points where she’s lacking and in shows like IY her antics certainly livened up situations that would be otherwise be boring.

As to her future I don’t think she’s going to do much more than modelling and a little TV, her lack of presence on variety shows means that now she’s out of AS she’s going to fade even more into the background than when she was part of AS which is unfortunate but then again I know she’ll work hard to get better so who knows.

Honestly I don’t think we can change public perception about her because she really brought “that” on herself even if it was unintentional, and it’s probably why she stopped being on variety programmes by herself not long after this show was aired; I think they tried to promote her more but she was her own worst enemy and in the end UEE was much better at this kind of thing.
avatar
intrepid
Second Grader

Posts : 211
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2014-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION]Juyeon made Invincible Youth awesome

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Sun May 31, 2015 7:27 pm

intrepid wrote:Juyeon “has” to be the centre of attention that’s just her personality...
@intrepid, I don't think that is true. There isn't a time I remember Juyeon deliberately doing something just to become the centre of attention(unlike the other G7 members). Although to give you a counter example against your statement. In episode 34, when Juyeon had that wrestling match against Hyomin, Hyomin keeps suggest that instead of trying to win they drag on the match as long as possible to get more air time...LOL, Juyeon didn't give a damn about the air time and just wanted to win and play in the stream. Contrary to what people think, Juyeon actually does get a lot of air time and the reason she gets so much air time isn't because she "has" to be the centre of attention. It's because the attention was given to her or she just happens to be the most interesting person to be filmed. Just look at that Juyeon vs Hyomin trash talking match, people would think that Juyeon was doing that because she "has" to be the centre of attention but if you watch the actual episode, you'll find that it was the chief(Juhyeon) that gave Juyeon the attention by asking how she felt about her first day on IY and from there things got intersting and it lead to the trash talk battle. Juyeon didn't pick the fight with Hyomin to get attention, Hyomin pick the fight first and yes she did do it to get attention in case you haven't figured it out yet(not that it's a bad thing).

intrepid wrote:and I think because it’s the “one thing” everyone sees on shows like this it’s understandable she isn’t well liked but if you can get past that part of her she really is a nice person with a kind heart.
@intrepid, I don't agree with your understanding of why she isn't well like. The problem isn't Juyeon's personality, the problem is people make up deluded lies about how bad she is because they can't accept she took the place of one of the ex-G7 members, that and she actually contributes a lot to the show.

intrepid wrote:When I first got into After School I admit my impression of her could be categorised as Love/H8
@intrepid, haha when I first got into After School, I didn't even know her...the only person I could identity was Kahi.

intrepid wrote:her sense of humour is oddball to say the least but even when she says hurtful things you get the feeling it’s is more from thoughtlessness than maliciousness and she doesn’t “intend” to be mean.
@intrepid, LOL...what?...oddball? I'm confused. What was so odd about her humour. Her humour is ingenious *having flask backs of My Teacher is Coming*...screw my flash backs I'll share this particularly memorable scene with you guys Very Happy

LOL, there was no "thoughtlessness" in Juyeon's actions, she had every intention of being mean...mean is too nice of a word, relentless on slaughter seems to be more accurate to describe what Juyeon was putting Kahi through. But like I've said, she does it for harmless laughs...relatively harmless anyway.

...OK, this taken out of context really does makes Juyeon look like pure evil but it's actually very funny and if you haven't seen the full episode yet you really should watch it.

intrepid wrote:Honestly I don’t think we can change public perception about her
@intrepid, I'm more interested in finding fans that will support her oppose to trying to changing public perception of her.

intrepid wrote:because she really brought “that” on herself even if it was unintentional
@intrepid, all that h8 is brought on by viewer's stupidity and their deluded lies. I fail to see Juyeon doing anything wrong.

intrepid wrote:...and it’s probably why she stopped being on variety programmes by herself not long after this show was aired; I think they tried to promote her more but she was her own worst enemy and in the end UEE was much better at this kind of thing.
@intrepid, hmm I'm going to be brutally honest...UEE sucks at variety shows. UEE isn't funny or generally that interesting to watch on variety shows. I only watch her variety shows to support her...except running man. When I use to watch running man, I watched running man because I was a Running Man fan but even when UEE was on Running Man she was pretty boring to watch. It's not that UEE gets more opportunities than Juyeon because UEE is better than Juyeon in variety shows or acting. UEE sucks at both. Juyeon's acting skills can be demonstrated in My Teacher is Coming and her variety skill can be demonstrated in Invincible Youth. I think Juyeon's skills both as an actor and entertainer exceeds that of UEE's. The reason why UEE gets more opportunities is because of her popularity. Skills and talents accounts for very little when it comes to opportunities. You can be the most talented member with decades of experience but you'll still eventually fade away into the shadows of Kpop and be out done by another member who has only joined for about a month who has far less skill but lots of popularity.


PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Posts : 1605
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2014-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION]Juyeon made Invincible Youth awesome

Post by intrepid on Sun May 31, 2015 11:31 pm

I wasn’t basing my opinion of Juyeon just in her time on IY but on everything I’ve seen her in and what the other members have said about her in passing, and I’m not saying it’s a bad thing but it “is” something that will get people’s noses out of joint particularly if they’re not a fan and don’t get the time to know her properly or are just fans of someone else on the end of one of her pranks.

And yes I’ve got that video of My Teacher is Coming and yes she’s being intentionally mean but it doesn’t come from a place of being mean for means sake it for laughs, but I’ve heard her say things off the cuff that were not nice and that’s what I meant that she can be thoughtless sometimes without the intention of being so and even Lizzy has said Juyeon is misunderstood because of this and is really nice at heart.

You and I don’t h8 Juyeon because we “get her” sense of humour but it can be confronting for people who don’t get her and that is what I meant by she brings it on herself because she doesn’t think far enough ahead to what others may make of what she’s doing or saying so I don’t blame “viewer stupidity” because they honestly don’t know any better and take her on first impressions and face value which isn’t usually great.

And yes Uee isn’t as interesting on variety shows but what I meant by “better” is that she’s less confrontational and thinks more before she opens her mouth to say something so a safer bet if you don’t want controversy.

I just realised that Juyeon is Cordelia from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, she just says whatever’s on her mind, there’s no filter to speak of.
avatar
intrepid
Second Grader

Posts : 211
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2014-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION]Juyeon made Invincible Youth awesome

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:02 am

intrepid wrote:I wasn’t basing my opinion of Juyeon just in her time on IY but on everything I’ve seen her in and what the other members have said about her in passing,
@intrepid, are we still talking about you thinking Juyeon "has" to be the centre of attention. What has the other members said about her or what have you've seen to make you think this about Juyeon?

intrepid wrote:...particularly if they’re not a fan and don’t get the time to know her properly or are just fans of someone else on the end of one of her pranks.
@intrepid, people just need to learn to get in touch with reality, if they did that they'll see that Juyeon isn't bad but nope, people don't give a damn about reality so there's going to be more deluded comments about Juyeon being rude to Hyomin in episode 34.

intrepid wrote:but I’ve heard her say things off the cuff that were not nice
@intrepid, like what?

intrepid wrote:...Juyeon is misunderstood because of this and is really nice at heart.
Of course Juyeon is really nice at heart, remember when she took care of Nana when Nana was depressed?



intrepid wrote:...what I meant by she brings it on herself because she doesn’t think far enough ahead to what others may make of what she’s doing or saying so I don’t blame “viewer stupidity” because they honestly don’t know any better and take her on first impressions and face value which isn’t usually great.
@intrepid, I think Juyeon thinks far enough and I think she totally understands the effects of her actions. Juyeon is funny, plain and simple. When she pulls her antics, everyone around her laughs even those that are the subject of her antics laughs too(sometimes) e.g. Hara continues to laugh even after Juyeon pushes her down in that clip. The problem with viewers is that their perception of reality is skewed by their hatred for her.

intrepid wrote:And yes Uee isn’t as interesting on variety shows but what I meant by “better” is that she’s less confrontational and thinks more before she opens her mouth to say something so a safer bet if you don’t want controversy.
@intrepid, hmm...UEE sparked controversy when she announces her sexual prowess on tvN Taxi so I don't think UEE thinks that much ahead before opening her mouth. I don't think the ability to watch what you say should be the  prerequisite to joining a variety show. The ability to entertain should be what's most important but it sounds like you're telling me that Juyeon needs to be as boring as UEE to be on variety shows just to satisfy the stupidity of deluded viewers.


intrepid wrote:I just realised that Juyeon is Cordelia from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, she just says whatever’s on her mind, there’s no filter to speak of.
@intrepid and you've just reminded me why I have no friends in real life...that and me being brutally honest about UEE is uncalled-for/unnecessary, again putting myself in another awkward position with UEE fans...I'm going to try to stop talking to you about UEE in this thread.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Posts : 1605
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2014-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION]Juyeon made Invincible Youth awesome

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum