List of After School Endorsements

View previous topic View next topic Go down

List of After School Endorsements

Post by Nana&Kaeun4lyfe on Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:01 am

Hey, I've been compiling a complete list of AS endorsements for a kpop site and I was wondering if any of you would know any more endorsements AS did. Smile


2006: m:robe Mp3-Player- Kahi
2009: Adidas- After School
2009: Skool Looks- Jooyeon
2009: Samsung- After School
2009: 4tomorrow- Uee
2010: Fat Down- Kahi
2010: Head Sports- Uee
2010: Vita 500- Uee
2010: Anycall- Uee
2010: Point Cosmetic- Uee
2010: Cool Soju- Uee

2010: Vivaldi Ocean World- Kahi and Uee
2010: CJ 팻다운- Kahi
2011: Shibuya109- After School
2011: The Balance- Lizzy
2011: ROXY- Bekah
2011: The Saem Cosmetic- After School
2011-2012: BDlab- Uee
2011-2012: Landrover- After School
2011-2012: Hello Kitty- After School

2012: Juvis- Nana
2012: Laneige- Lizzy
2012: Cantata Coffee- Uee
2012: UNICEF- Uee

2012: Vogue Girl- Jooyeon
2012: Samantha Thavesa- After School
2012: Hanryuen- After School
2012: Renexa- After School
2012: Cecil Mcbee- After School

2012: Postal Savings- Soyoung
2012: Le Coq Sportif- Uee
2013: Kiss Me- Lizzy
2013: Maruko Lingerie- Jooyeon
2013-2014: H:Connect- Uee
2013- 2014: Mixxo- After School
2014: Blenda: Nana
2014: Beauty Studio- Lizzy
2014: Baskin Robins- Orange Caramel
2014: Dragon Blaze- Orange Caramel
2014: TVing- Orange Caramel

2014: D2K- Bekah
2014: Sudden Attack- Orange Caramel
2014: FOSSIL- Nana
2014: Maruko Lingerie- Jooyeon
2014: Cordajour- Nana
2015: Australia Chronicle- Nana

2015: BNT International- E-young & Kaeun
2015: CECI- Orange Caramel
2014- present: DHC Korea- Nana
2014- present: Sketchers- Nana

2014- present: icraveyou- Bekah

I think Jooyeon did a few endorsements pre-debut, but I can't find pictures. >.<
Also if you notice any mistakes please tell me. The only one I'm unsure about is Soyoung. All her sites say she did that endorsement, but there's no pictures as proof. O_o
avatar
Nana&Kaeun4lyfe
Pre-schooler

Posts : 61
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of After School Endorsements

Post by SwePlaygirl on Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:21 am

Well I know nothing concreet about Soyoung but her twitter has been filled with animal protection things and I know she held a water bottle on a selca once last year. The water might just be because humans need water and she might just be an animal lover but I have no idea. It is honestly just some observations I have seen while stalking (I mean checking in to see what she is up to these days) on her twitter. Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of After School Endorsements

Post by Nana&Kaeun4lyfe on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:41 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:Well I know nothing concreet about Soyoung but her twitter has been filled with animal protection things and I know she held a water bottle on a selca once last year. The water might just be because humans need water and she might just be an animal lover but I have no idea. It is honestly just some observations I have seen while stalking (I mean checking in to see what she is up to these days) on her twitter. Smile
I follow her too, but I think she's just an activist and wants support for animals. I don't think she's doing it to promote a certain shelter/brand, but just because she wants to promote it herself. I've never read a translation of what she wrote, but I'd think if it was an endorsement then there would be a picture or something. Thanks though! It's really hard to find stuff on Soyoung. She's so quiet that I'm usually amazed when she post because she barely ever does. She's being pretty active on instagram recently though. Very Happy
avatar
Nana&Kaeun4lyfe
Pre-schooler

Posts : 61
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of After School Endorsements

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:21 pm

@Nana&Kaeun4lyfe cool, thanks for posting that list Smile

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Posts : 1594
Reputation : 68
Join date : 2014-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of After School Endorsements

Post by SwePlaygirl on Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:54 pm

Nana&Kaeun4lyfe wrote:I follow her too, but I think she's just an activist and wants support for animals. I don't think she's doing it to promote a certain shelter/brand, but just because she wants to promote it herself. I've never read a translation of what she wrote, but I'd think if it was an endorsement then there would be a picture or something. Thanks though! It's really hard to find stuff on Soyoung. She's so quiet that I'm usually amazed when she post because she barely ever does. She's being pretty active on instagram recently though. Very Happy
I agree it seems like this is the most probable explanation. It is and I have been missing her a lot so I am happy about her instagram and her being somewhat moore active on twitter. Smile I have high hopes from her this year, her new company better promote her right. Very Happy

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of After School Endorsements

Post by Nana&Kaeun4lyfe on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:35 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:
Nana&Kaeun4lyfe wrote:I follow her too, but I think she's just an activist and wants support for animals. I don't think she's doing it to promote a certain shelter/brand, but just because she wants to promote it herself. I've never read a translation of what she wrote, but I'd think if it was an endorsement then there would be a picture or something. Thanks though! It's really hard to find stuff on Soyoung. She's so quiet that I'm usually amazed when she post because she barely ever does. She's being pretty active on instagram recently though. Very Happy
I agree it seems like this is the most probable explanation. It is and I have been missing her a lot so I am happy about her instagram and her being somewhat moore active on twitter. Smile I have high hopes from her this year, her new company better promote her right. Very Happy
I have hopes for her too. Her company said she plans on acting more, and to do more things and it seems like she is being more acting so far. Very Happy
avatar
Nana&Kaeun4lyfe
Pre-schooler

Posts : 61
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of After School Endorsements

Post by SwePlaygirl on Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:14 am

Nana&Kaeun4lyfe wrote:
I have hopes for her too. Her company said she plans on acting more, and to do more things and it seems like she is being more acting so far. Very Happy
I am happy to have found another SoYoung fan that have hopes for her. I was so happy when she tweeted the picture on the 17th. I was so happy is was almost silly when I found out about it! XD (Makes me curious about how much her and Bekah read about what we tweeted to them.) I hope she can land a role sometime early this spring that will get her a lot of attention.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of After School Endorsements

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum