[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:43 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote: On your computer Java SE Runtime Environment 8u20 will be called "Java 8 Update 20" and it should be listed at "Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features". If you still don't find it let me know.

I uninstalled it now I just have one question, which one should I download? (Sorry, tried to post my screencap but I did not get it to work)
Windows x64 32.55 MB   jre-8u5-windows-x64.exe
Windows x64 48.87 MB   jre-8u5-windows-x64.tar.gz
And yeah I agree, it is very important that we get the 64-bit to work, I think almost more people have 64-bit compared to 23 today, but I amy be completley out of my element because I don't even really know what the diffrence is  Smile I used to know but I forgot, I guess my brain saw it as usless information  Laughing

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:44 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:
PlayboyzAdam wrote: On your computer Java SE Runtime Environment 8u20 will be called "Java 8 Update 20" and it should be listed at "Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features". If you still don't find it let me know.

I uninstalled it now I just have one question, which one should I download? (Sorry, tried to post my screencap but I did not get it to work)
Windows x64 32.55 MB   jre-8u5-windows-x64.exe
Windows x64 48.87 MB   jre-8u5-windows-x64.tar.gz
And yeah I agree, it is very important that we get the 64-bit to work, I think almost more people have 64-bit compared to 23 today, but I amy be completley out of my element because I don't even really know what the diffrence is  Smile I used to know but I forgot, I guess my brain saw it as usless information  Laughing
Download "Windows x64 32.55 MB   jre-8u5-windows-x64.exe" Smile
64 bit systems have more address space, allows for more memory and speed, that's basically it Smile

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:03 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote: Download "Windows x64 32.55 MB   jre-8u5-windows-x64.exe" Smile
64 bit systems have more address space, allows for more memory and speed, that's basically it Smile
Thank you for that explanation Very Happy More space and more speed, those are words I like very much Smile on to the more serious parts tough, will I have to make a Java account for it to let me download? because it won't let me get it without one...

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:05 am

I already did the test and, Adam, I have some bad news.

I downloaded all the three versions of Java SE Runtime Environment (8, 8u5, 8u11), but none of then is working. I also tried with the 8u20 version, but it doesn’t work either. Maybe SwePlaygirl will have better luck?

Guess you’ll have to change the program code after all. =(
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:09 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:
PlayboyzAdam wrote: Download "Windows x64 32.55 MB   jre-8u5-windows-x64.exe" Smile
Thank you for that explanation Very Happy More space and more speed, those are words I like very much Smile on to the more serious parts tough, will I have to make a Java account for it to let me download? because it won't let me get it without one...

Yeah, that was an issue for me as well. They allow you to download 8u11 version just fine, but for some old reason you have to make an account to download the other two versions. lol

I had to do some digging to found the download links on other websites for my testing, actually. You can find then if you search on Google, since I don't think I can post those types of links here on the forum. =(
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:11 am

JungAh_Fan wrote:
I already did the test and, Adam, I have some bad news.

I downloaded all the three versions of Java SE Runtime Environment (8, 8u5, 8u11), but none of then is working. I also tried with the 8u20 version, but it doesn’t work either. Maybe SwePlaygirl will have better luck?

Guess you’ll have to change the program code after all. =(
@JungAh_Fan LOL, right now all I can do is laugh. Oh well, that's what I'm here for anyway Smile I'll start work on it tomorrow. Right now it's 1:10 in Australia, good night guys.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:13 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @JungAh_Fan LOL, right now all I can do is laugh. Oh well, that's what I'm here for anyway Smile I'll start work on it tomorrow. Right now it's 1:10 in Australia, good night guys.

Sleep well Adam, I will do find the links and do testing of all the versions to see if I can get them to work for me.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:19 am

@JungahFan Thank you for letting me know that, I will google and test all the versions as fast as I can =) I think it is unlikley but I still hope I can get it to work.

Last edited by SwePlaygirl on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I am bad at quoting)

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:29 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:Thank you for letting me know that, I will google and test all the versions as fast as I can =) I think it is unlikley but I still hope I can get it to work.

Yeah, I agree. It can always works on your computer, who knows?
But if you can't find then, don't worry. At least I believe we already had the most important feedback to finally solve issue. Very Happy

PlayboyzAdam wrote:LOL, right now all I can do is laugh. Oh well, that's what I'm here for anyway Smile I'll start work on it tomorrow. Right now it's 1:10 in Australia, good night guys.

Have a good night, Adam. And don't forget to sleep tight. Very Happy
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:36 am

JungAh_Fan wrote:Yeah, I agree. It can always works on your computer, who knows?
But if you can't find then, don't worry. At least I believe we already had the most important feedback to finally solve issue. Very Happy

I tried the Java SE Runtime Environment 8u11 and it did not work and I could not find good non-suspicious links for the other ones online. Right now I am consitering installing the voter on my mothers 32.bit so that I can still vote until the problem in itself has been solved. How does that sound? Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:08 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:I tried the Java SE Runtime Environment 8u11 and it did not work and I could not find good non-suspicious links for the other ones online. Right now I am consitering installing the voter on my mothers 32.bit so that I can still vote until the problem in itself has been solved. How does that sound? Smile
@SwePlaygirl, if your mother doesn't mind you installing and running the Playgirlz Voter on her computer then please do Smile

Guys, I don't recommend installing any version of the Java SE Runtime Environment that's not from the official Java or Oracle websites.
@JungAh_Fan, thanks for doing it anyway but be careful.

Playgirlz Voter beta 1.1.0 is now available. See first post for instructions for downloading and installing it or upgrading to it.

Playgirlz Voter beta 1.1.0 is suppose to contain code to allow it to work on 64 bit Windows computers but I don't have a 64 bit Windows computer to test in on so I need feed back from someone who has a 64 bit Windows computer. The program should work exactly the same as it did with the previous version(except I fixed a minor typo)

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl on Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:40 pm

Good morning Adam and thank you for fixing the program! It now worked perfectly! I have just installed it and it has already created 8Mwave accounts and 4MBC+ accounts! Cheers to you fellow playboy! *Raises my cup of chai tea*  Cool  

I had a bit too much to do yesterday to actually run it on my mother’s pc so I did not bother installing it. But she would not have minded if I did, poor woman does not even know how to use powerpoint, I am planning on teaching her one day tough. As I did my victory dance my mother asked me what I was doing. Here is the short conversation for your enjoyment:

“I can vote, I can finally vote!”
“But you need to have your card and then go to the right place that you are listed it…”
“yes mom, I sure need my election card for the upcoming Swedish election to vote on Korean music shows!” *Continued with victory dance*
My mother just facepalmed and walked off!  Laughing  Laughing

I will let the program run for about an hour or two, then I will start advertising it on the AS fb group. By the way, for fun statistics. Do you know how many are using the program? It would be fun to know. Thank you again Adam, I am sure many playgirlz and boyz are bowing for you right now.   Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:53 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:Good morning Adam and thank you for fixing the program! It now worked perfectly! I have just installed it and it has already created 8Mwave accounts and 4MBC+ accounts! Cheers to you fellow playboy! *Raises my cup of chai tea*  Cool
@SwePlaygirl,  cheers it works! Good morning to you too...actually it's 10:18 night time here in Australia Very Happy

SwePlaygirl wrote:
As I did my victory dance my mother asked me what I was doing. Here is the short conversation for your enjoyment:

“I can vote, I can finally vote!”
“But you need to have your card and then go to the right place that you are listed it…”
“yes mom, I sure need my election card for the upcoming Swedish election to vote on Korean music shows!” *Continued with victory dance*
My mother just facepalmed and walked off!
lol! @ASDaze, I nominate SwePlaygirl's quote for comment of the week if you guys have time to do it, sadly I don't think you guys have time, but that's OK, LOL

SwePlaygirl wrote:I will let the program run for about an hour or two, then I will start advertising it on the AS fb group.
@SwePlaygirl,  cheers Yay, let the AS fb group know about Swedish election to vote on Korean music shows! lol!

SwePlaygirl wrote:Do you know how many are using the program? It would be fun to know.
@SwePlaygirl, In total, right now there's only 10 users. 8/10 users are active and are using versions that work. 2/10 are not active and have very old Playgirlz Voter versions. Don't let the small number of users discourage you. Let's do our best and help After School win some awards. We just need to promote the Playgirlz Voter more. I'm sure now that the program works on 64 bit Windows, a lot more people will help use it Very Happy

Guys, there's some goal that this fandom needs to achieve in order for After School to win awards. The easiest one right now is to be placing first on the Show Champion votes, if they place first in Show Champion votes that's an easy 15%(my info could be outdated) of the points towards winning on Show Champion. Currently there's only 208 MBC+ accounts in the Playgirlz Voter system and that's only enough accounts to help Orange Caramel place 6th on the Show Champion votes. In order to get enough accounts to help Orange Caramel place 1st on the Show Champion votes we need about 293.25 fans running the Playgirlz Voter for 6 day(every day 1 fan needs to make 4 MBC+ accounts). Please help promote the Playgirlz Voter to help Orange Caramel win.

PLAYGIRLZ/PLAYBOYZ FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl on Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:50 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
cheers it works! Good morning to you too...actually it's 10:18 night time here in Australia Very Happy

Laughing I should have thought of that! Well since a few hours have passed, let me say good night to you then! (Just to be ahead of your schedule this time)   Smile

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
lol! @ASDaze, I nominate SwePlaygirl's quote for comment of the week if you guys have time to do it, sadly I don't think you guys have time, but that's OK, LOL

Thank you for the nomination, I think they are pretty busy too but I appreciate it nonetheless! Very Happy  

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
@SwePlaygirl, In total, right now there's only 10 users. 8/10 users are active and are using versions that work. 2/10 are not active and have very old Playgirlz Voter versions. Don't let the small number of users discourage you. Let's do our best and help After School win some awards. We just need to promote the Playgirlz Voter more. I'm sure now that the program works on 64 bit Windows, a lot more people will help use it Very Happy

Guys, there's some goal that this fandom needs to achieve in order for After School to win awards. The easiest one right now is to be placing first on the Show Champion votes, if they place first in Show Champion votes that's an easy 15%(my info could be outdated) of the points towards winning on Show Champion. Currently there's only 208 MBC+ accounts in the Playgirlz Voter system and that's only enough accounts to help Orange Caramel place 6th on the Show Champion votes. In order to get enough accounts to help Orange Caramel place 1st on the Show Champion votes we need about 293.25 fans running the Playgirlz Voter for 6 day(every day 1 fan needs to make 4 MBC+ accounts). Please help promote the Playgirlz Voter to help Orange Caramel win.

PLAYGIRLZ/PLAYBOYZ FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!

I think so too, now that everything works I hope a lot more people will jump on the bandwagon and vote. I will also spread around your statistics to make sure people realize that they are needed and that can actually see that there is a realistic possible goeal. To give you some progress on how I am doing at the moment what I have so far is:
M!: 10
Show Champion: 7
Mwave: 10
MBC+: 4
EYK: 1
Youtube: 32
So if more people join I think it is only a matter of time before OC can get their first 1#! I will do my best and hope that more people will do the same. Go Playgirlz, Playboyz and all the Pledis stans!  Very Happy (Now my next mission will be to actually learn how to quote properly in the forum)
lol!

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl on Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:49 am

Sorry to say this Adam but I think we might have another problem... After antoher hour my show champion votes are still at 7, not sure it this is suppoused to happen so I figured that i should let you know.

Edit: an hour or so later after about 45+ mv views everything started to reset and now it is going up from 0 again, should this happen?

Last edited by SwePlaygirl on Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl on Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:07 am

And one final question before, I will stop talking... Will the voter also suppourt NU'EST, Kahi and the others too? I think we could get more people to join the voting the way Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:43 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:Sorry to say this Adam but I think we might have another problem... After antoher hour my show champion votes are still at 7, not sure it this is suppoused to happen so I figured that i should let you know.
@SwePlaygirl, yep that's suppose to happen. It just means that there isn't any MBC+ accounts available for voting on Show Champion. Thanks for letting me know anyway, if you think something isn't right it's important to let me know Smile

SwePlaygirl wrote:Edit: an hour or so later after about 45+ mv views everything started to reset and now it is going up from 0 again, should this happen?
@SwePlaygirl yep that's suppose to happen. The data on the Playgirlz Voter only show the totals for the current day, sometime after 12:00 midnight KST the totals all reset.

SwePlaygirl wrote:And one final question before, I will stop talking... Will the voter also suppourt NU'EST, Kahi and the others too? I think we could get more people to join the voting the way
@SwePlaygirl currently the Playgirlz Voter is coded to only support After School and when I say "After School" that includes Kahi, Jung Ah, Bekah, Juyeon, Soyoung, UEE, Raina, Nana, Lizzy, E-young, Kaeun. I did have plans for it to support Hello Venus, NU'EST and any other Pledis artist but I'm not sure I have time for that anymore. Right now I'm thinking about dropping the support for other Pledis artists and Hello Venus...I know I suck as I Hello Venus fan and a NU'EST fan I but I am an After School fan first and foremost. When I find the time I'll definitely make the Playgirlz Voter support for Hello Venus and other Pledis artist but right now I'm not sure whether I've got the time.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BNani on Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:03 am

Adam, It works!!
I've installed in my other computer and It works that I'm soy happy Very Happy

I just have 4 MBC accounts and 10 MWave accounts but nothing more. I just have to wait?
BNani
Maknae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl on Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:08 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
SwePlaygirl wrote:And one final question before, I will stop talking... Will the voter also suppourt NU'EST, Kahi and the others too? I think we could get more people to join the voting the way
@SwePlaygirl currently the Playgirlz Voter is coded to only support After School and when I say "After School" that includes Kahi, Jung Ah, Bekah, Juyeon, Soyoung, UEE, Raina, Nana, Lizzy, E-young, Kaeun. I did have plans for it to support Hello Venus, NU'EST and any other Pledis artist but I'm not sure I have time for that anymore. Right now I'm thinking about dropping the support for other Pledis artists and Hello Venus...I know I suck as I Hello Venus fan and a NU'EST fan I but I am an After School fan first and foremost. When I find the time I'll definitely make the Playgirlz Voter support for Hello Venus and other Pledis artist but right now I'm not sure whether I've got the time.

Okey, now I understand, good because I became worried that it might have started to have issues again. Smile Totally understandable that you don't have the time to make it for all of them. I know nothing apout making software (I think you have gotten that part by now.) I am also a AS/OC fan first, it is pretty much only this year I actually started to pay attention to the other ones besides Kahi and Dambi. Smile  Trust me, this does not make you a bad fan at all, I seriosly think Pledis should give you "free pledisartist albums for the rest of your lifetime" for your efforts. Very Happy

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl on Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:11 am

BNani wrote:Adam, It works!!

I just have 4 MBC accounts and 10 MWave accounts but nothing more. I just have to wait?
Yay another voter! Very Happy <3 For me it creates those accounts first and then views the MV and such so just give it a little time and I'm sure it will get going. Very Happy

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BNani on Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:14 am

I'll do that!
I'm so happy haha and thank you! <3 Very Happy
BNani
Maknae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl on Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:27 am

BNani wrote:I'll do that!
I'm so happy haha and thank you! <3 Very Happy
Aww, I am so happy too! Very Happy I did a second victory dance recently and my mother asked me what I was celebrating this time. This was my response "I have voted on all the Korean music shows!!" She pretended to faint and walked away. Perhaps she tought it was something more important going on, but that is where she is wrong. Helping OC & AS are things essential for happiness! Laughing

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sungleebin on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:37 am

Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad i cant believe orange caramel got 15th on inkigayo ㅠ.ㅠ  even though lizzy have worked so hard for that arm wrestling challenge /?

Last edited by sungleebin on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
sungleebin
Maknae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sungleebin on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:58 am

it definitely doesnt work on firefox 32.0 it says its not compatible, guess i have to downgrade my firefox Mad Mad
sungleebin
Maknae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:07 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:I seriosly think Pledis should give you "free pledisartist albums for the rest of your lifetime" for your efforts.
@SwePlaygirl thanks<3

BNani wrote:Adam, It works!!
@BNani, cheers  I'm so happy too Very Happy

SwePlaygirl wrote:Aww, I am so happy too!  Very Happy I did a second victory dance recently and my mother asked me what I was celebrating this time. This was my response "I have voted on all the Korean music shows!!" She pretended to faint and walked away. Perhaps she tought it was something more important going on, but that is where she is wrong....
lol!

SwePlaygirl wrote:Helping OC & AS are things essential for happiness!
@SwePlaygirl, that's how I feel Very Happy @ASDaze I also nominate that quote by SwePlaygirl for comment of the week Very Happy

sungleebin wrote:i cant believe orange caramel got 15th on inkigayo ㅠ.ㅠ  even though lizzy have worked so hard for that arm wrestling challenge /?
@sungleebin, 15th? I've been too busy to catchup on After School news and what arm wrestling challenge, I want to see it T_T and that fact the asdaze.com keeps on giving me database error message and taking forever to load isn't helping out Sad

sungleebin wrote:it definitely doesnt work on firefox 32.0 it says its not compatible, guess i have to downgrade my firefox
So far I know that the Playgirlz Voter works with Firefox 29.0.1 because that's the version I started developing the system with and Firefox 31.0 is the version I recommend because that the version I've tested the system the most with. I know for a fact that this program doesn't work with Firefox 30.0 because I've tested it. Thanks for letting us know that it doesn't work with Firefox 32.0<3

Important Announcement

My statistics indicate that some users haven't managed to create 4 MBC+ accounts per day. If the Playgirlz Voter program is working then it should always create 4 MBC+ accounts per day. If your Playgirlz Voter program doesn't create 4 MBC+ accounts within 2 hours then something is wrong. Check to make sure that you are using the correct Firefox version i.e. (Firefox 31.0). If you are using the correct Firefox version and something is still wrong, please email the activity logs(found in the logs folder) to AdamFeng1000000@hotmail.com . If the activity logs are too big to email to me(i.e. each file greater than 5 MB) please let me know.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top