After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

+23
Everton Roberto
rayane__AS
littletommy95
Don Pasqui
Babbitkpop
_880720
MinKook
Ouytsu
Menketi
Rirism
PlayboyzAdam
SwePlaygirl
JungAh_Fan
intrepid
Fiemuzz
junghi4ever
apsiroo
sungleebin
iloveAfterschool
iAMaPlaygirlz
BNani
captainsprunchz
Gokoulssj
27 posters

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 18 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:56 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:Or wait... you said it would vote once with each acocunt? Mine in that case does not because it votes with all of them.
@SwePlaygirl, sorry I misspoke. When I previously said vote once. I mean use once(i.e. voting 3 times if possible). So it the Playgirlz Voter fails to use an account once it will give up and look for another account to use. If it fails to use 3 accounts consecutively then then it will sleep for an hour. Also I keep forgetting to mention to you that I've been trying to download your log file from my email to read but the it keeps on failing so I haven't had the chance to read your log yet.

SwePlaygirl wrote:We still have 1h and 30 min left so I hope we will be at 3rd place by then.
@SwePlaygirl, we've increase by 0.1% since I last saw the poll but so did Jong Huyn. Last week Jong Huyn was in seconds place but this week(until today) Jong Huyn stayed in 4th place and this week Yong Hwa greatly improved. A possible explanation is that since Jong Huyn has won awards Jong Huyn fans are now helping Yong Hwa out.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 18 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:13 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, sorry I misspoke. When I previously said vote once. I mean use once(i.e. voting 3 times if possible). So it the Playgirlz Voter fails to use an account once it will give up and look for another account to use. If it fails to use 3 accounts consecutively then then it will sleep for an hour. Also I keep forgetting to mention to you that I've been trying to download your log file from my email to read but the it keeps on failing so I haven't had the chance to read your log yet.
That's okay would you like a smaller version or something. Maybe if I post it as a private message/email with the information pasted. It will be really long but maybe then you can just copy and paste it on a word document or somehting similar so you can read it.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, we've increase by 0.1% since I last saw the poll but so did Jong Huyn. Last week Jong Huyn was in seconds place but this week(until today) Jong Huyn stayed in 4th place and this week Yong Hwa greatly improved. A possible explanation is that since Jong Huyn has won awards Jong Huyn fans are now helping Yong Hwa out.
Did Lizzy not use to be 3rd, not always but sometimes? In that case if the Jong Huyn fans are helping Yong Hwa then she should have been able to pass them. Or you know what, I think I am just messing up information at this point, so many numbers to keep track of and for someone like me that is not a good thing. Who do we have that helps us by the way? Aside from other Pledis fandoms.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:35 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, thanks for the info. Right now I've living under a rock so anyone update you do is really appreciated <3...but those number look really bad. I was really hoping for a win for this comeback to boost morale so there will be more support and more financial resources for Pledis to promote After School with.
Just let me know anytime you need updates and I will do my best to find them. I had hoped for a win too. Just for the record much of what I am about to say you have already heard before and other people too. Not always in this thread but at the ASDaze comments and such. In my head at the end of 2014 my thought were that Pledis were going to drop Lizzy's solo during the first week of January. Seeing as it would be little competition I thought she would have won even if it would have been "robbing an empty house" as some like to call it. Sadly this did not happen and once Lizzy came back many things went wrong. Old artists were still going strong and the #Pledisunite2k15 worked the first 20+ hours at least when it comes to getting her sns points in twitter. Everywhere I looked tweets were flyiing and so many were retweeted 10 times to get those SNS points. Then things went downhill and fast.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: I'm going to put winning awards aside for now because...that's not likely to happen at this point(regardless, fans should still continue to try to help Lizzy to win because that is what it means to be supportive) and concentrate how well is Pledis doing financially(because that determines what happens to After School).
I think it is still wise to try and help Lizzy in the voting for as long as she is in the competition, if anything it will shoow other fandoms that we don't give up even now that she won't win. Not really sure how we are going to do thelast part but I guess we will all just keep searching for her in sites, vote for her, watch the MV and so on to make her stay in the charts and not fall off. Even if she will be very low on the charts I think it is important that we do our best to keep her there.

PlayboyzAdam wrote:  Someone please check my Math because there could be something horribly wrong with it.

Trust me I am not the right person to check it but I did convert the money into my currency. If you are right then we are in a huge amount of troubble. Saleswise she has not been doing good, the video on YouTube is basically at a standstill (But in its defece we are doing a lot better than we did for Raina, esppecially since it can't be found unless you search in hangul.)

Anyways this would mean Pledis is starting out 2015 by losing even more money and I am getting worried to how they will have the resources to debuting Seventeen and make comebacks for their standard artists. It is like you said and I don't even want to know the costs for making her comeback. The editing in the MV, buying rights to using the movie, her stage outfits and overall apperances with backup actors. This is not good at all.

I think one of the problems is her not having a physical release. If she did maybe the older generations would have bought it because they are the ones who like trot. That is just a theory but it is what I think. To be honest I am really worried right now, even more so because it feels like Pledis is so quiet.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:45 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:That's okay would you like a smaller version or something.
@SwePlaygirl, not actually giving me a smaller version might leave out some info that I need.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Maybe if I post it as a private message/email with the information pasted. It will be really long but maybe then you can just copy and paste it on a word document or somehting similar so you can read it.
@SwePlaygirl, I don't think that is a good idea. I think loading a post that big will cause a lot of trouble for my browser.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Did Lizzy not use to be 3rd, not always but sometimes?
@SwePlaygirl, Lizzy finished 3rd last week and was 3rd through out this entire week until today.

SwePlaygirl wrote:In that case if the Jong Huyn fans are helping Yong Hwa then she should have been able to pass them.
@SwePlaygirl, yep for this entire week(until today) Lizzy was ahead of Jong Huyn. Last week it was the other way round. Jong Huyn was ahead of Lizzy at 2nd place and Lizzy was 3rd throughout last week.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Who do we have that helps us by the way? Aside from other Pledis fandoms.
@SwePlaygirl, I'm not sure. We can barely get our own fandom to help us. We need to start winning something(anything) to boost morale and give fans more hope so they have strength to get off their lazy back sides and help.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:54 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, not actually giving me a smaller version might leave out some info that I need.

I don't think that is a good idea. I think loading a post that big will cause a lot of trouble for my browser.
Then I will do nothing and hope your internet gets fixed soon.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, Lizzy finished 3rd last week and was 3rd through out this entire week until today.

@SwePlaygirl, yep for this entire week(until today) Lizzy was ahead of Jong Huyn. Last week it was the other way round. Jong Huyn was ahead of Lizzy at 2nd place and Lizzy was 3rd throughout last week.
Glad to see my memory is not totally wrong. Sadly Jong Huyn  gained 0.1% and even if Lizzy has now done so too with 10 minutes left she will end in 4th place today.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, I'm not sure. We can barely get our own fandom to help us. We need to start winning something(anything) to boost morale and give fans more hope so they have strength to get off their lazy back sides and help.
I would have hoped Lizzy's comeback would change this. I guess I was being paranoid, I am normally not really optimistic but considering what the voter did for Raina I got my hopes up too high. Now I am not sure what I want Pledis to do next, AS is out of the question for the moment and I think somewhere in the back of my mind NU'EST are also doing something in Japan? Maybe not but in that case they should debut Seventeen soon and I just think we won't be able to help them either...

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:59 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:I think it is still wise to try and help Lizzy in the voting for as long as she is in the competition, if anything it will shoow other fandoms that we don't give up even now that she won't win.
@SwePlaygirl, thats right. No matter how tough things are we never give up. Btw, I'm not sure if you are paying attention to the poll but as Lizzy goes up in the votes so does Jong Huyn. Right now we are having a real time battle with Jong Huyn fans. It doesn't look like we'll beat Jong Huyn but we'll stand fighting till the end(in 2 minutes).

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:06 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, thanks right. No matter how tough things are we never give up. Btw, I'm not sure if you are paying attention to the poll but as Lizzy goes up in the votes so does Jong Huyn. Right now we are having a real time battle with Jong Huyn fans. It doesn't look like we'll beat Jong Huyn but we'll stand fighting till the end(in 2 minutes).
Not really sure what went down but suddenly my voter generated that error page again... I think it just was because the time was up
Edit: it was just because of the transition and it is fine now.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:15 am

Great news! MCountdown now appear to have the results for all of week 2? Wait I'll take it back maybe they don't. But I can show you she is 2nd. With a bit of luck maybe she can place in the top 10 again this week.
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 18 Lizzzz10

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:44 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote: I'm going to put winning awards aside for now because...that's not likely to happen at this point(regardless, fans should still continue to try to help Lizzy to win because that is what it means to be supportive) and concentrate how well is Pledis doing financially(because that determines what happens to After School).
By the way. I have been thnking of making some big investments in my album collection, including getting Pledis artists albums too and not just AS ones. But if I were to buy Kahi's albums now would that still help Pledis? And what about the first Hello Venus albums before the split?

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:03 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:
By the way. I have been thnking of making some big investments in my album collection, including getting Pledis artists albums too and not just AS ones. But if I were to buy Kahi's albums now would that still help Pledis? And what about the first Hello Venus albums before the split?

Yes it will, despite no longer being part of Pledis any song/album done under Pledis the profits are still split up according to their then contracts.

If you have to choose which album to get then Kahi’s second album really is very good!
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:11 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:Great news! MCountdown now appear to have the results for all of week 2? Wait I'll take it back maybe they don't. But I can show you she is 2nd. With a bit of luck maybe she can place in the top 10 again this week.
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 18 Lizzzz10

When I woke up and voted she was still second but the percentage points for Lizzy were less, but since digital sales account for 50% and albums 10% then considering Lizzy’s low sales and no album she’s doing remarkably well against artists that out sold her by a good margin; while we “can’t” win this one (unless Lizzy sells a lot more) we are making a difference and shows what we can achieve when properly motivated.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:55 pm

intrepid wrote:Yes it will, despite no longer being part of Pledis any song/album done under Pledis the profits are still split up according to their then contracts.

If you have to choose which album to get then Kahi’s second album really is very good!
Thank you, I did think it would be that way. Then I must do my big shopping haul! I think I will get both of them since they are so good, along with two old HV albums. I have so many albums I need to buy this year, it is over 10 albums from Pledisand that is just Korean ones!
Luckily most of them are pretty cheap but then I will also order Best Of in all versions in an attempt to save After School's career in Japan. Good thing I am not a big spender in my daily life. As long as it benefits Pledis then I'm all in. Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:31 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:But I can show you she is 2nd.
cheers

intrepid wrote:Yes it will, despite no longer being part of Pledis any song/album done under Pledis the profits are still split up according to their then contracts.
@intrepid, LOL I should have read ahead to see if anyone has answered SwePlaygirl so I don't need to answered then delete my answer because some else has already answer. I'm going to thumb up your answer anyway though Smile

intrepid wrote:If you have to choose which album to get then Kahi’s second album really is very good!
@intrepid, In my opinion they are both really good. Different people have different taste in music so it's really a matter of opinion. I use to h8 "Comeback You Bad Person" because...well the title made it sounded like a "needy" song...and the song itself sounded like that too. The song is like saying, you really needed that someone so you are begging for them to comeback. I didn't like these concepts or the cute ones(which I consider attention seeking and needy). I usually like the concepts that inspire self empowerment, independence or just upbeat songs...until Kahi graduated and then I was like,
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 18 Kahico10
and now that I can identify with "Comeback You Bad Person", I really like it. But "It's ME!" is a totally different story. When I first heard "It's ME!" I was like, HELL YEAH!!! That's my kind of song(Thank you Hanuel a.k.a Rottyful Sky a.k.a Alice Sky<3). I really like the "I'm so bad, girl! I'm so cougar. I'm so sexy, sexy, sexy, girl!" parts. LOL, that is hilarious. Yeah girl, Kahi is so bad and cougar and sexy, sexy, sexy. Btw, Kahi said this is a unisex song in case anyone was wondering LOL. "It's ME!" is about telling people who she is. It's gives off that mix of masculinity and sexiness that is so Kahi, with chicness added to it. The song kind of says "Why don't you see me. I'm saying I'm better than that girlish girl. I'm saying I'm cooler and sexier." and HELL YEAH, I AGREE!!! Why don't people see Kahi? Kahi is better than that girlish girl. Kahi is cooler and sexier. HAHA it's like Kahi knows exactly what I was thinking. I agree "It's ME!" is a master piece Very Happy

@SwePlaygirl, if you haven't seen Kahi's Let's Dance video on 1theK yet, you should check it out(btw, I still h8 1theK very much). In that video, Kahi does a very good job explaining why I love Kahi and "It's ME!" so much and if you watch it, some of the quotes I've previously wrote probably will make more sense Very Happy

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:05 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:But I can show you she is 2nd.
cheers
2nd right now on MCountdown too with 12.4 over JongHyun's 7.8  Smile

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @intrepid, LOL I should have read ahead to see if anyone has answered SwePlaygirl so I don't need to answered then delete my answer because some else has already answer. I'm going to thumb up your answer anyway though Smile
I never actually saw the answer before you deleted it but that is great as I now have 4 people confirming that I will actually be helping Pledis. (Yes 4 because I asked on SNS and such too because I wanted to be sure.)

PlayboyzAdam wrote:I use to h8 "Comeback You Bad Person"
That is funny because for me I loved everything about that song and I think it is Kahi's best song and I have played it so many times. When "It's ME!" came out I just found it to be okay. But it is 2015 now and I have changed a lot, both personally and especially when it comes to my music taste. So now I like her second album a lot more than I did back in 2013. Right now the song I enjoy the most is Hey Boy, but I also re-discovered One Love.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: and now that I can identify with "Comeback You Bad Person", I really like it. But "It's ME!" is a totally different story. When I first heard "It's ME!" I was like, HELL YEAH!!! That's my kind of song(Thank you Hanuel a.k.a Rottyful Sky a.k.a Alice Sky<3). I really like the "I'm so bad, girl! I'm so cougar. I'm so sexy, sexy, sexy, girl!" parts. LOL, that is hilarious. Yeah girl, Kahi is so bad and cougar and sexy, sexy, sexy. Btw, Kahi said this is a unisex song in case anyone was wondering LOL. "It's ME!" is about telling people who she is. It's gives off that mix of masculinity and sexiness that is so Kahi, with chicness added to it. The song kind of says "Why don't you see me. I'm saying I'm better than that girlish girl. I'm saying I'm cooler and sexier." and HELL YEAH, I AGREE!!! Why don't people see Kahi? Kahi is better than that girlish girl. Kahi is cooler and sexier. HAHA it's like Kahi knows exactly what I was thinking. I agree "It's ME!" is a master piece Very Happy

Better be careful Adam or else you will win the Kahi stan of the century award!
lol!
PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, if you haven't seen Kahi's Let's Dance video on 1theK yet, you should check it out(btw, I still h8 1theK very much). In that video, Kahi does a very good job explaining why I love Kahi and "It's ME!" so much and if you watch it, some of the quotes I've previously wrote probably will make more sense Very Happy
I think I have seen it, but that was when it came out and I have no memory of it other than that is exists. I will check it out sometime during the day. Smile

And finally to everyone: I am going very of topic now but I have been thinking that we might need a music discussion to be honest. In a way what PlayboyzAdam vrote about "It's Me!" cemented the thought even more. Who else wants a "General music discussion" where we can talk aobut songs, albums, sounds we want them to try and so on? AS does sing songs after all  Laughing

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinana Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:52 am

Okay I'm back, the MBC accounts are working now. As are the MWave accounts.

I'm still a bit confused on what exactly it is supposed to be doing right now. Like it makes the MBC and MWave accounts and votes. Is it supposed to do anything else?
Jinana
Jinana
Pre-schooler

http://www.last.fm/user/randomnoodles

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:03 am

Jinana wrote: I'm still a bit confused on what exactly it is supposed to be doing right now. Like it makes the MBC and MWave accounts and votes. Is it supposed to do anything else?
I can't answer everything but I can cover the things I know Smile

IHA, IMKA, Eat your kimchi and MTV = these are all inactive tasks from different end of the year awards. I expect them to be removed from the code once Adam has the time for them. Maybe the same thing with the MAMA awards. Or maybe they will all be kept in the code so it is faster to get them working during the end of the year shows in 2015. Anyways they are all currenly inactive since there is no voting for them going on.

Youtube Views = The Playgirlz Voter did some tests a month or tow ago. I think yyou can find the results at page 22 in this thread. The task was deactivated because Adam suspects youtube might block the views from the overall viewcount of the MV if we let to voter watch it.  

twitter = This task is active if you have a twitter account that the voter is allowed to use

Eat your kimchi votes = currently inactive as the people ruinning EYK are on vaication and for some reason their music monday page (where the voting) takes place can't be found. At least not when I have looked for it.

the show votes = a feature that is not yet done

naver searches = currently inactive because of bad internet connections.

I hope this explains things and right now your voter should create MBC and MWave accounts and vote, along with tweeting if it has a twitter account for it.

@PlayboyzAdam please correct the misstakes I hopefully did not make

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:17 pm

Sorry guys I'm in a hurry so I can't answer your questions right now.

URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT: Restart your Playgirlz Voters right now and leave them running until the end of today(KST) if possible. Run a copy of the Playgirlz Voter on as much computer as you can(PLEASE DO NOT RUN MORE THAN ONE PLAYGIRLZ VOTER ON ONE COMPUTER) Do all that and Lizzy will place 2nd this week on the Show Champion votes. Your Playgirlz Voters will auto upgrade to Playgirlz Voter beta 1.9.94 which contains an update to deal with the problem that some MBC+ accounts are somehow created but still need to perform the agreement step after Logging it(which has been causing a lot of trouble). The Playgirlz Voter has also been updated so that internet connections as slow as 15 KB/second can perform Show Champion voting and M CountDown voting....it just does it really slowly...somewhere between 3 to 10+ minutes. Also these slow connections should beable to create MBC+ accounts and MWave accounts too...I hope.

Btw, I've finish work today so I'll be only very frequently. If there are any problem please let me know.

EDIT: I've also deactived the Tweet task because...more bandwidth for Show Champion voting.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:48 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote: Run a copy of the Playgirlz Voter on as much computer as you can(PLEASE DO NOT RUN MORE THAN ONE PLAYGIRLZ VOTER ON ONE COMPUTER)
Can we run the voter on several computer in the same network or is it for those (like me) that might possibly use two networks today?

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:35 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:
PlayboyzAdam wrote: Run a copy of the Playgirlz Voter on as much computer as you can(PLEASE DO NOT RUN MORE THAN ONE PLAYGIRLZ VOTER ON ONE COMPUTER)
Can we run the voter on several computer in the same network or is it for those (like me) that might possibly use two networks today?
Running Playgirlz Voter on multiple computers in a single network is good for doing tasks that have no IP restrictions like Show Champion voting. Which is what we need to do now. Running Playgirlz Voter on multiple networks is for performing tasks that have IP restriction e.g. MCountDown voting and creating MBC+ accounts. Cool you have access to 2 networks Very Happy

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Babbitkpop Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:49 pm

You got it! I've never seen the percentage go up so fast! YAY! Also the voter is running better on my computer now! This past week it would only vote 10 times for Show Champion so I'm glad its past that count now!
Babbitkpop
Babbitkpop
First Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:04 pm

Babbitkpop wrote:You got it! I've never seen the percentage go up so fast! YAY! Also the voter is running better on my computer now! This past week it would only vote 10 times for Show Champion so I'm glad its past that count now!
T__T the MBC+ pages take forever to load so I haven't been waiting longer enough to see how the voting it going. Even with the changes I made to the Playgirlz Voter it still times out before completing to vote. I'm going to release another update to see if I can be more help.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:09 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote: Running Playgirlz Voter on multiple computers in a single network is good for doing tasks that have no IP restrictions like Show Champion voting. Which is what we need to do now. Running Playgirlz Voter on multiple networks is for performing tasks that have IP restriction e.g. MCountDown voting and creating MBC+ accounts.
I will get home early today so there should be a few hours left on the Korean day then, btu I think the accounts will all have been used by then (I left my older laptop at home running.) If they have not been used up then I willl do the dual thing.
PlayboyzAdam wrote:Cool you have access to 2 networks Very Happy
Don't get your hopes up, it is not always available in my school because of it's short rand and the "normal" school network have blocked Java because they don't want the irresponsible people to neglect school during gap hours for online gaming. So every once in a blue moon when you see that extra user that is probably me. Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:39 pm

Babbitkpop wrote:You got it! I've never seen the percentage go up so fast! YAY! Also the voter is running better on my computer now! This past week it would only vote 10 times for Show Champion so I'm glad its past that count now!
It was perfect timing for me to be honest because I updated the voter about 5 minutes before I left for school. Now it looks like it did during Raina's Reset promotion at the rate she gained percentage. So now I am happy! Smile I just hope the others don't grow much more during the week.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:52 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:
It was perfect timing for me to be honest because I updated the voter about 5 minutes before I left for school. Now it looks like it did during Raina's Reset promotion at the rate she gained percentage. So now I am happy! Smile I just hope the others don't grow much more during the week.
We've only used half the accounts we've got right now. If things keep going like then I calculated Lizzy will finish 2nd this week.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Babbitkpop Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm

Yeah this time everything was much faster! Thank you! Here's what I manged to do today! I was just waiting for Lizzy to hit 20%, which she is currently at right now, so I can get some sleep... must be up in 5 hours >_< Anything for my girls! Also Jonghyun is actually increasing in votes right now which scares me a little bit.

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 18 YzJ2IGJ
Babbitkpop
Babbitkpop
First Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next