After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

+23
Everton Roberto
rayane__AS
littletommy95
Don Pasqui
Babbitkpop
_880720
MinKook
Ouytsu
Menketi
Rirism
PlayboyzAdam
SwePlaygirl
JungAh_Fan
intrepid
Fiemuzz
junghi4ever
apsiroo
sungleebin
iloveAfterschool
iAMaPlaygirlz
BNani
captainsprunchz
Gokoulssj
27 posters

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 5 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:56 pm

I've made some configuration errors so it you find that the Playgirlz Voter isn't voting on Show Champion then please restart the Playgirlz Voter. Need to use up all those MBC accounts by today.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 5 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:15 am

Thanks to the fans that help with trying to use up all the MBC+ accounts yesterday. We didn't manage to use up all the accounts but we nearly made it. There was only about 10 accounts left unused. But we managed to get Raina from 26th place(0.0% of votes) to 3rd place(18.9% of votes) within the final 4 hours of the day.
To help Raina win for Show Champion we need to make sure all available accounts are used up every day.

Hmm... the competition seem a lot easier right now compare to when Super Junior was promoting or maybe there's still a lot of Kpop fans that don't know voting for Show Champion is available for this week.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:34 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:Thanks to the fans that help with trying to use up all the MBC+ accounts yesterday. We didn't manage to use up all the accounts but we nearly made it. There was only about 10 accounts left unused. But we managed to get Raina from 26th place(0.0% of votes) to 3rd place(18.9% of votes) within the final 4 hours of the day.
To help Raina win for Show Champion we need to make sure all available accounts are used up every day.

Hmm... the competition seem a lot easier right now compare to when Super Junior was promoting or maybe there's still a lot of Kpop fans that don't know voting for Show Champion is available for this week.

Hi Adam!
Sorry I have not been online recently. I tried my best to make the voter run today and it started out fine but now it won't work! When newocr.com tries to load to create MBC accounts firefox says "an error has been encountered." I think it is my fault! It worked fine and the voter was reading the chapta, but it was going so slowly. This problem has occured recently too, it takes so long for it to read the characters. So I wanted to speed it up so I manually wrote in the correct letters and numbers and now it wont work at all. Firefox refuses to load the new tabs it needs... What do I do? Sad

Edit: I deleted the most recent logs (saved them elsewhere in case I need them) but it still won't work and now I can't help Raina...

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:05 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:When newocr.com tries to load to create MBC accounts firefox says "an error has been encountered." I think it is my fault! It worked fine and the voter was reading the chapta, but it was going so slowly. This problem has occured recently too, it takes so long for it to read the characters. So I wanted to speed it up so I manually wrote in the correct letters and numbers and now it wont work at all. Firefox refuses to load the new tabs it needs... What do I do?
Try closing the Playgirlz Voter and running it again. I think that should fix the problem, but it's hard to tell what the problem is without the error message.

newocr.com is used to read the captcha characters but it doesn't always get it right which is why sometimes it takes so long to create those MBC accounts. The Playgirlz Voter was design to work automatically without much involvement from the user, I know it's painful to watch newocr.com continuously fail to read the captcha but it will eventually do it. I had thought about creating my own character recognition software to take the place of newocr.com but that's not an easy task and I don't think I'll have the time to do it.

EDIT: if you could email me the log file containing the error message that will allow me to see what the problem is Very Happy

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:23 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:Hmm... the competition seem a lot easier right now compare to when Super Junior was promoting or maybe there's still a lot of Kpop fans that don't know voting for Show Champion is available for this week.

Probably because, besides TTS (Girls Generation sub-unit) and 2PM, there's no "big group" promoting right now - and both they were promoting for a while, so it's not a big of deal anymore. But Red Velvet, new SMTOWN group, is going to make a very anticipating "comeback" soon, so things should be a little bit more difficulty for us.

Still, we can do this though. Wink Is there a vote mark that we should keep reaching every day?
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:14 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote: Try closing the Playgirlz Voter and running it again. I think that should fix the problem, but it's hard to tell what the problem is without the error message.

newocr.com is used to read the captcha characters but it doesn't always get it right which is why sometimes it takes so long to create those MBC accounts. The Playgirlz Voter was design to work automatically without much involvement from the user, I know it's painful to watch newocr.com continuously fail to read the captcha but it will eventually do it. I had thought about creating my own character recognition software to take the place of newocr.com but that's not an easy task and I don't think I'll have the time to do it.

EDIT: if you could email me the log file containing the error message that will allow me to see what the problem is Very Happy

Oh my gosh thank you for replying this fast (I was almost sure the time difference would be too big to I would have to wait ages). Sorry if I sound desperate, I kind of am BECAUSE WE ACTUALLY HAVE A SHOT AT SHOW CHAMPION #1! cheers

Don't worry about creating another thing, I am sorry and I should have more patience. Sadly I have restarted the voter a milion times (which will be obvious by the log lol) but it still won't work Sad Anyways I have mailed you the log and I hope you can find the solution for my issue so that I can make Raina win this weekend Very Happy

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:17 am

JungAh_Fan wrote:Is there a vote mark that we should keep reaching every day?
@JungAh_Fan, Yep, #1 on the votes Very Happy ... actually to ensure After School(or Raina in this case) has the advantage we need to do better than placing #1, for example, 15% of Show Champion's ranking is from the votes(last time I check) but I'll simply it by saying that 1000 points of the show is from the the online votes(though it might not be 1000). This is a possible method of how the online voting contribute to the Show Champion score. The artist that is in first place get's the full 15% i.e. 1000 points and every other artist gets scored relative to whoever is it first place i.e. if artist A is in first place with 50.0% of the votes and artist B is in second place with 25.0% of the votes then artist A will get 1000 points and artist B will get (25.0/50.0)*1000=500 points. What this means is that it's not really enough just to get first place e.g. if Raina get's first place with 50.0% of the votes and TTS gets 2nd place with 49.9% of the votes then Raina will receive 1000 points and TTS will receive 998 points and the problem is there isn't much of a difference between 1000 and 998. What we need to do is get Raina to place 1st and make sure she has a lot more votes then whoever is placed 2nd. I personally would like to see Raina finish a week in first place with 79.7% of the votes just because that's the highest I recorded Super Junior getting after the first day of a week. It is possible that's not the way scoring on Show Champion works, maybe there's a set score for specific positions which mean once an artist is in first place in the votes if doesn't matter how much more votes the first place artist as long as the artist finished the week in first place. I don't know Korean so I haven't manage to find out how it works but the first approach seems more likely to me but just to be sure we give Raina the best chance of winning, we need to get as much votes for Raina as we can even when she is in first place.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:18 am

JungAh_Fan wrote:
Probably because, besides TTS (Girls Generation sub-unit) and 2PM, there's no "big group" promoting right now - and both they were promoting for a while, so it's not a big of deal anymore. But Red Velvet, new SMTOWN group, is going to make a very anticipating "comeback" soon, so things should be a little bit more difficulty for us.

Still, we can do this though. Wink Is there a vote mark that we should keep reaching every day?

Agreed! The odds are in our favour this time and I really think we can do this! I am hoping Red Velvet won't be too much of a threat seeing that the song is a re-make and the GG Jessica thing might make less people willing to vote for TTS. Sad for them, but good for us. Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:49 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:Sorry if I sound desperate, I kind of am BECAUSE WE ACTUALLY HAVE A SHOT AT SHOW CHAMPION #1!
@SwePlaygirl, Hehe I'm kind of desperate too and that's why I'm staying up right now(it's actually 4:30am in Australia). I really want an After School act to win something. After School really needs this right now.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Anyways I have mailed you the log and I hope you can find the solution for my issue so that I can make Raina win this weekend
@SwePlaygirl, Is there anything in the captcha folder? If there is, close the Playgirlz Voter if it is running, delete everything in the captcha folder and run the Playgirlz Voter again. If the previous idea doesn't work then un-install Firefox and then install it again.

I'm going to sleep for now, I'll do some more investigation into this problem tomorrow. Goon night Smile

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:14 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, Hehe I'm kind of desperate too and that's why I'm staying up right now(it's actually 4:30am in Australia). I really want an After School act to win something. After School really needs this right now.
Oh wow Adam why?! Self torture... I figured it old be around that time over there but still! Oh well, anything for Raina I guess Very Happy  And I agree AS needs this now more than ever...
PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, Is there anything in the captcha folder? If there is, close the Playgirlz Voter if it is running, delete everything in the captcha folder and run the Playgirlz Voter again. If the previous idea doesn't work then un-install Firefox and then install it again.

I'm going to sleep for now, I'll do some more investigation into this problem tomorrow. Goon night Smile
In the folder there is a screencap of the current captcha it is trying to read. I deleted it and started the voter again. It generates a new image of the current captcha and the error remains. I will re-install my Firefox now and hope for the best. Sleep well Adam, you have earned it! Very Happy

Edit: Mission re-install Firefox failed. The error is still there. I also noticed that firefox saved my "never update" settings, could this be a problem? Maybe it also saved something"bad?" The voter keeps making a new captcha image in the folder. Should I just delete the whole folder. I will actually sleep now too at 20:30 so that I can be well rested. Hopefully it can be solved tomorrow so that I can help Raina.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:54 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:Edit: Mission re-install Firefox failed. The error is still there. I also noticed that firefox saved my "never update" settings, could this be a problem? Maybe it also saved something"bad?" The voter keeps making a new captcha image in the folder. Should I just delete the whole folder. I will actually sleep now too at 20:30 so that I can be well rested. Hopefully it can be solved tomorrow so that I can help Raina.
@SwePlaygirl, try deleting everything in the captcha folder and data folder. If that doesn't work I'm going to have to try to duplicate the problem on my computer to see what I can do to fix it.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:40 pm

So, I guess I already used everything that I had because the task is sleeping like a baby.

What are your status? Are we already first place? lol
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:38 pm

JungAh_Fan wrote:So, I guess I already used everything that I had because the task is sleeping like a baby.
@JungAh_Fan, Yep all MBC+ accounts in the Playgirlz Voter system have been used up for voting today Very Happy

JungAh_Fan wrote:What are your status? Are we already first place? lol
@JungAh_Fan, for Show Champion Raina is currently in 2nd place with 26.6% of the votes. This position may change through out the day as other Kpop fans vote for the other artists. The most important times to see how Raina is doing is at the end of the day(11:59 pm KST) because that will give a good indication of how Raina will end the week and how Raina ends the week(Sunday 11:59 pm KST) is most important because that's what she'll get for Show Champion.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:09 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, try deleting everything in the captcha folder and data folder. If that doesn't work I'm going to have to try to duplicate the problem on my computer to see what I can do to fix it.
Morning Adam! Glad to know the voting for today has been completed even though I could not help. I deleted everything captcha folder and data folder but it still refuses to work. Now I am at school so testing the voter here will be a bit difficult. My school always blocks of things students should not spend time on e.g. torrenting, online gaming (I think it was League of Legends or something) and the voter also won’t work here. They probably blocked Java related things so that it won’t work. I will be home around your midnight and test the voter again.

I made a copy of everything I have in the voter. I compressed it into a rar file, I have never done it before so I hope it will all work just fine. The problem is that I can’t e-mail you the file. It works to transfer it but then it says that it could not perform a virus scan on the file and therefore it could not be sent. What do I do now?

Edit: I tried to make a zip file too but once again the virus scan failed. Is it because I am copying everything. Should I leave the java file out or something like that?

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:26 pm

I made it! Everything should now be on your e-mail inbox Adam. I had to use gmail instead and suddenly everything was solved! Very Happy I hope you can figure out the problem. Onto other news instead. ASdaze has site issues and the MV’s are doing pretty badly in both Pledis and 1theK. So it seems like everything is working against us as always. She seems to be doing okay on the charts though and with the help of the voter users she is doing well on Show Champion too. I really hope she can grab that trophy before the competition gets too tough.
As a general question. How many voter users are we right now? I would love for us to get even more uses, especially since I feel useless right now. I do wonder where all the hardcore playgirlz/playboyz are because if we can get just a couple of them to use the voter I bet it would help a lot.  Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:53 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:I made it! Everything should now be on your e-mail inbox Adam. I had to use gmail instead and suddenly everything was solved! Very Happy I hope you can figure out the problem.
@SwePlaygirl, I'll look at it later, thanks for sending it.

SwePlaygirl wrote:the MV’s are doing pretty badly in both Pledis and 1theK. So it seems like everything is working against us as always. She seems to be doing okay on the charts though and with the help of the voter users she is doing well on Show Champion too.
@SwePlaygirl, I'm not sure if you're aware but this fandom actually doesn't care about Raina very much. To make matters worst After School fans are still in protest against Raina's promotion and Pledis for their failure to have a comeback for After School. If fans are able to help Orange Caramel gain 1 million views in 2 days for the Catallena promotion then there really isn't much stopping fans from helping  Raina do the same  except their lack of willingness to help. Raina is going up in the charts which is good. But unless she does as well as she did for A Midsummer Night's Sweetness it'll be hard for her to win anything even with the help of the Playgirlz Voter. The good thing about Show Champion is that it doesn't included SNS points in their charting system unlike other music shows. A majority of SNS points are from international fans(as indicated by the Youtube and tweeter comments) and as you've noticed international fans aren't going to be much help.  As this is a digital single, I don't think Raina will be getting any points for physical sales which is a major problem since physical sales contribute towards 20% of the overall score. 50% of the score is from digital sales but that's the Korean fans department...I don't think international fans can contribute to the digital sale score as buying from itunes isn't counted(last time I checked). The remaining 15% of the ranking is from Raina's performance during Show Champion which will be given by MBC judges and for that there's nothing we can do to help Raina out. As you can see Raina has a lot going against her from the start. I think at most she can get for Show Champion is 80% of the maximum score.

SwePlaygirl wrote:As a general question. How many voter users are we right now?
@SwePlaygirl, Currently we have 28 users in the system but  only 11 users used the Playgirlz Voter today and 7 yesterday but at least we gain an extra user since yesterday.

SwePlaygirl wrote: I would love for us to get even more uses, especially since I feel useless right now.
@SwePlaygirl, I wouldn't call you useless. You're putting in the effort to help and that means a lot Smile

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:30 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, I'm not sure if you're aware but this fandom actually doesn't care about Raina very much. To make matters worst After School fans are still in protest against Raina's promotion and Pledis for their failure to have a comeback for After School. If fans are able to help Orange Caramel gain 1 million views in 2 days for the Catallena promotion then there really isn't much stopping fans from helping  Raina do the same  except their lack of willingness to help. Raina is going up in the charts which is good. But unless she does as well as she did for A Midsummer Night's Sweetness it'll be hard for her to win anything even with the help of the Playgirlz Voter. The good thing about Show Champion is that it doesn't included SNS points in their charting system unlike other music shows. A majority of SNS points are from international fans(as indicated by the Youtube and tweeter comments) and as you've noticed international fans aren't going to be much help.  As this is a digital single, I don't think Raina will be getting any points for physical sales which is a major problem since physical sales contribute towards 20% of the overall score. 50% of the score is from digital sales but that's the Korean fans department...I don't think international fans can contribute to the digital sale score as buying from itunes isn't counted(last time I checked). The remaining 15% of the ranking is from Raina's performance during Show Champion which will be given by MBC judges and for that there's nothing we can do to help Raina out. As you can see Raina has a lot going against her from the start. I think at most she can get for Show Champion is 80% of the maximum score.
One more user is at least something. I still wonder why it has not been picked up by more people. With Happy3Pledis, that twitter account for the Arab playgirlz/playboyz, hardcore tumblr blogs and that other AS forum I found today. I find it strange that so few actually want to support the voter and help Raina. I know it is not the best song for a debut, I prefer her B-Side and ballads are never really that popular.
I get the feeling that they are let down by no AS comeback and personally I would have wanted Jungah instead. But we really need to support Raina and I don’t get why all the international fans won’t want to do so just because After School is not returning this year, besides we still have their Japanese releases. I am doing my best to spread the message around about the voter, but I am not sure that it is actually working. I honestly don’t get why it would be so hard for them to vote anymore, it used to only take about 30 minutes or something for me to do all the votings and then it was just the MV watching. It is not like it is hard and complicated work anymore.
Btw, in case you check the forum more often than the mail I’m just letting you know that I have re-sent my e-mail. Let’s hope for the best this time.  Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:38 pm

I have received a random question from someone who does not uses a computer but still wants to vote on show champion manually. Is that possible? If so would that be an easy thing to do, to create an account on your phone and vote?
Make that question about mobile voting for all music shows by the way! lol! I know you can vote for Mcountdown but I am unsure of how to do so. I have a 3G phone (well almost anyways since it is not "smart") so I don't really know anything about mobile voting. But I know people are doing it and I might get more people to vote if I could inform them on how to do so. As a Swede myself the smartphones have not really taken over here so I don't know much about them. I know that you can vote on Mcountdown via fb or twitter but I got no clue if those things also work on mobile.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:28 am

LOL, I managed to re-create the problem and now I'm in the same position as you haha. I did the test on a different computer to the one I normally use and after getting the problem I uninstalled Firefox and Java and made sure there was nothing to do with Firefox on that computer. Then I reinstalled Firefox and manually went to http://www.newocr.com/ and it doesn't load, then I trying going to http://www.newocr.com/ using a different browser on another computer but the same problem occurs. What this suggests is that there's something wrong with the server that is hosting http://www.newocr.com/ (caused by us). If www.newocr.com restarts their server, I think that would fix the problem or if we change our IP addresses but I don't think either of those two options is possible. I'm going to have to find another website that is capable of reading those captchas and get the Playgirlz Voter to use that website. Thanks for helping find this error, at least now we can tell other fans not to manually enter the captcha into the website.

SwePlaygirl wrote:One more user is at least something.
@SwePlaygirl, Yep every fan counts Very Happy

SwePlaygirl wrote:I still wonder why it has not been picked up by more people. With Happy3Pledis, that twitter account for the Arab playgirlz/playboyz, hardcore tumblr blogs and that other AS forum I found today. I find it strange that so few actually want to support the voter and help Raina.
@SwePlaygirl, I'm not surprised...actually I was expecting it. Raina isn't very popular in After School to begin with and AS fans have been underestimating and ignoring her for a long time. I'm not sure how closely you followed Raina and San E's A Midsummer Night's Sweetness promotion but that promotion did insanely well and continue to stayed very strong in the charts several weeks after the promotion ended. But if you kept track of the voting and the SNS points it's clear that fans weren't very interested in supporting Raina. I think the majority of the fans that do want  Raina to win want  Raina to win as much as I want world peace i.e. I really want world peace but I'm not going to do anything to make it happen.

@SwePlaygirl, I'm not sure if you've seen this from when Raina and San E was nominated for first place in Inkigayo,
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 5 Inkiga12
Here are what the number's mean. 4762 is the score from digital sale from Gaon digital chart. 369 is the score from SNS points(social networking service e.g. Youtube). 3 is the score from pre-voting(i.e. before the show airs) using the M&TV Talk app. 5134 is the total of all the scores (i.e. Gaon digital chart, SNS, pre-voting) on the day before the day of when Inkigayo air. 33 is the score from live voting(i.e. voting when Inkigayo is on) and 5167 the total of all of (Gaon digital chart, SNS, pre-voting and live-voting). What you should take note of is that Raina and San E did very well on the digital sales and actually beats Taeyang but did embarrassingly poor in the other parts. I think we actually have the numbers in this fandom to help Raina and San E win, too bad this fandom just wasn't interested enough to actually make it happen.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I know it is not the best song for a debut, I prefer her B-Side and ballads are never really that popular.
@SwePlaygirl, fans should support After School just because they are After School. Whether they like their comeback song or not is irrelevant. I prefer Raina's Repertory over You End, And Me too but I think I understand why You End, And Me was chosen as the title track, I think they're still trying to take advantage of that duet craze that was going around.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I am doing my best to spread the message around about the voter, but I am not sure that it is actually working.
@SwePlaygirl, I think it is working but not as well as we want it to.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I have received a random question from someone who does not uses a computer but still wants to vote on show champion manually. Is that possible? If so would that be an easy thing to do, to create an account on your phone and vote?
@SwePlaygirl, I haven't tried it yet for Show Champion so I'm not sure if voting from a phone works.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Make that question about mobile voting for all music shows by the way!
@SwePlaygirl, I use to vote using my mobile phone for M! CountDown but that was a couple of years ago so I'm not sure if that still works now. Voting for Inkigayo is done using the M&TV Talk app but I haven't manage to use it to vote lately so maybe Inkigayo now uses a different phone app for voting. I would normally try to do some investigating to answer these questions but I haven't manage to find the time yet.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:48 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:LOL, I managed to re-create the problem and now I'm in the same position as you haha. I did the test on a different computer to the one I normally use and after getting the problem I uninstalled Firefox and Java and made sure there was nothing to do with Firefox on that computer. Then I reinstalled Firefox and manually went to http://www.newocr.com/ and it doesn't load, then I trying going to http://www.newocr.com/ using a different browser on another computer but the same problem occurs. What this suggests is that there's something wrong with the server that is hosting http://www.newocr.com/ (caused by us). If www.newocr.com restarts their server, I think that would fix the problem or if we change our IP addresses but I don't think either of those two options is possible. I'm going to have to find another website that is capable of reading those captchas and get the Playgirlz Voter to use that website. Thanks for helping find this error, at least now we can tell other fans not to manually enter the captcha into the website.
Yay! So basically I broke the program for all eternity on my network. (Would using my other laptop work? It will be the same internet sadly and I would not be able to vote as much.) I could try it myself but I don’t want to destroy things more then I already have. I can’t believe just typing in the letters once ruined it all. I really should not have lost my patience, it was just taking so long and I really wanted to give Raina the SC votes as soon as I could. I guess I have learned my lesson now.

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, I'm not surprised...actually I was expecting it. Raina isn't very popular in After School to begin with and AS fans have been underestimating and ignoring her for a long time. I'm not sure how closely you followed Raina and San E's A Midsummer Night's Sweetness promotion but that promotion did insanely well and continue to stayed very strong in the charts several weeks after the promotion ended. But if you kept track of the voting and the SNS points it's clear that fans weren't very interested in supporting Raina. I think the majority of the fans that do want  Raina to win want  Raina to win as much as I want world peace i.e. I really want world peace but I'm not going to do anything to make it happen.

@SwePlaygirl, I'm not sure if you've seen this from when Raina and San E was nominated for first place in Inkigayo,
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 5 Inkiga12
Here are what the number's mean. 4762 is the score from digital sale from Gaon digital chart. 369 is the score from SNS points(social networking service e.g. Youtube). 3 is the score from pre-voting(i.e. before the show airs) using the M&TV Talk app. 5134 is the total of all the scores (i.e. Gaon digital chart, SNS, pre-voting) on the day before the day of when Inkigayo air. 33 is the score from live voting(i.e. voting when Inkigayo is on) and 5167 the total of all of (Gaon digital chart, SNS, pre-voting and live-voting). What you should take note of is that Raina and San E did very well on the digital sales and actually beats Taeyang but did embarrassingly poor in the other parts. I think we actually have the numbers in this fandom to help Raina and San E win, too bad this fandom just wasn't interested enough to actually make it happen.

@SwePlaygirl, fans should support After School just because they are After School. Whether they like their comeback song or not is irrelevant. I prefer Raina's Repertory over You End, And Me too but I think I understand why You End, And Me was chosen as the title track, I think they're still trying to take advantage of that duet craze that was going around.
Yeah that is a bit embarrassing. I also think we own a lot to the San E fans for making the song so popular. Shame they did not promote it at least a week longer, I really felt that we could have had the chance. It was like the win got closer and closer and then it just all ended. Still find it hard to believe that people can find all the time in the world to blog about AS on e.g. tumblr, complain about how they don’t promote, how Pledis is bad and yet they won’t help when the girls need them…

PlayboyzAdam wrote:I would normally try to do some investigating to answer these questions but I haven't manage to find the time yet.
Don’t worry about it, I will let her know she can at least vote on Mcountdown. I have sabotaged enough things for you now that you have to investigate. I’m so sorry Adam. And all because of my stupidness…

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:30 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:Yay! So basically I broke the program for all eternity on my network.
@SwePlaygirl, LOL yes but only that version of the Playgirlz Voter. I'll release a new version to that uses a different OCR website later.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Would using my other laptop work?
@SwePlaygirl, if it is on the same network as you computer that cause the problem then nope.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I can’t believe just typing in the letters once ruined it all.
@SwePlaygirl, me too. I'll never imagine it happening. Oh well, life is boring it everything happens the way you expect.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I really should not have lost my patience, it was just taking so long and I really wanted to give Raina the SC votes as soon as I could.
@SwePlaygirl, I know the feeling. Having the OCR failing  continuously was driving me nuts.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I also think we own a lot to the San E fans for making the song so popular.
@SwePlaygirl, I'm not sure if San E fans made the song popular or not. Most of the international fan that were supporting the promotion were After School fans(that I noticed anyway). Although it is possible that Korean San E fans were responsible of the digital sales.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Still find it hard to believe that people can find all the time in the world to blog about AS on e.g. tumblr, complain about how they don’t promote, how Pledis is bad and yet they won’t help when the girls need them…
@SwePlaygirl, all we can do about those fans is encourage them to vote and try to talk some sense into them.

2 more fans joined the Playgirlz Voter club since I last told you how many Playgirlz Voter users we have Very Happy

@SwePlaygirl wrote:I have sabotaged enough things for you now that you have to investigate. I’m so sorry Adam. And all because of my stupidness…
@SwePlaygirl, LOL don't worry about it. There's been many times I've wanted to do the same thing and came pretty close to doing it. I'm sure other fans had the same thought as us as well. It's good that you're taking to time to help investigate the problem so that no other fans make the same mistake Smile

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:57 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
@SwePlaygirl, LOL yes but only that version of the Playgirlz Voter. I'll release a new version to that uses a different OCR website later.
Yay for more users! They more than make up for my absence. New users, if you are reading this then I love you! I love you (Or perhaps Raina and Pledis loves you once she gets a chance for that 1st place) Then I will sit quietly (shamelessly promoting the voter) like a good girl until you have released a new version. But take your time Adam and for Goodness sake get some sleep!  Very Happy

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:44 pm

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: To Playgirlz Voter users, voting for Raina on M! CountDown is now available. I have just activated the Playgirlz Voter task to allow it to vote on M! CountDown. Please restart your Playgirlz Voter so it receives the update immediately.

@SwePlaygirl, later I'll create a version of the Playgirlz Voter for you that doesn't have the task to create MBC+ accounts so that you can still help vote.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:14 pm

@SwePlaygirl see https://www.dropbox.com/s/a6089yd4g54a36w/PlaygirlzVoter.jar?dl=0 the Playgirlz Voter version that doesn't contain the task to create MBC+ accounts.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:56 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl see https://www.dropbox.com/s/a6089yd4g54a36w/PlaygirlzVoter.jar?dl=0 the Playgirlz Voter version that doesn't contain the task to create MBC+ accounts.

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I love you I will get voting as soon as I can, I will be home in about three hours and then I will get it started straight away. I will inform everyone that the MCountdown voting is possible Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next