After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread

+4
Mbi
PrinceX
Marinesquad49
PlayboyzAdam
8 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: [DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:36 am

2014/06/14 03:30 Chart Update

[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 2 Ichart20

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: [DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:57 am

I've just check the Melon voting page and found

Melon wrote:6월 18일에 방송 예정인 109회 방송은 방송사의 사정에 의해 취소되었습니다.
이에 109회 쇼챔피언 투표는 진행 되지 않습니다.

6월 24일 이후 서비스 개편 작업에 따라 앞으로 멜론에서 쇼챔피언 투표는 진행되지 않습니다.

and use Google translator to translate it to

Scheduled for broadcast on June 18, 109 times the circumstances of the broadcast was canceled by the broadcaster.
In the show 109 times champion voting will not proceed.

Service after June 24, depending on the task ahead reorganization champion melon voting will not proceed with the show.
I think it is saying Show Champion 109 is not going to be broad cast at June 18 so voting for Show Champion 109 is cancelled.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Marinesquad49 Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:02 am

[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 2 Screen14

Hmm San E. What are you looking for back there behind Raina that's So Sweet So Sweet and Yum?

Mbi is going to kick your butt XD

Marinesquad49
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:40 pm

Marinesquad49 wrote:Hmm San E. What are you looking for back there behind Raina that's So Sweet So Sweet and Yum?

Mbi is going to kick your butt XD
@Marinesquad49 LOL, Raina's firm so sweet he he he he he..... and yum is too irresistible even for male idols. Yep Mbi is going to kick San E's butt haha. I really think its a compliment to Raina so I'm not offended by it. But if Raina is I'm going to be offended I'll kick his butt if Mbi doesn't XD

Guys Please help vote for A Midsummer Night’s Sweetness on EYKC as well.

2014/06/14 11:30 Chart Update. Still going strong on the charts Very Happy
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 2 Ichart21

Last edited by PlayboyzAdam on Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:28 pm; edited 4 times in total

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:37 pm

2014/06/14 12:30 Chart Update. Gone up 2 places in Monkey3 real time chart whoo hoo.

[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 2 Ichart22

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:43 pm

2014/06/14 13:30 Chart Update.  cheers #1 again in Monkey3 real time chart but down 1 in daily chart for Daum and still #3 on Melon real time chart.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 2 Ichart23

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:57 pm

2014/06/14 13:30 Chart Update
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 2 Ichart24

Playgirz/Playboyz PLEASE only watch A midsummer night's sweetness pledisartist on Pledis' channel.

See discussion for why it's more supportive for Pledis artist if fans view videos on Pledis channels.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbi Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:41 pm

Just in case you want to know, I really like your chart updates. I'm assuming of course that all the numbers actually make some sort of sense. (Especially all those #1s)

As for that video screenshot, I kind of caught that scene too. But he was sort of looking for her hand so let's give him some benefit of doubt. haha..
Mbi
Mbi
ASDaze Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Marinesquad49 Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:48 pm

Yea he was looking for her hand. It just happened that when I paused the video at the time I was watching, those lyrics were on the screen and he was looking at her back. It's kinda all came together like he was Kaeun in your profile pic but not looking for yogurt  lol! 

Marinesquad49
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:57 pm

Mbi wrote:Just in case you want to know, I really like your chart updates.
Yes, I did want to know that, thanks Smile I like feed backs. Here's the 2014/06/14 16:30 Chart Update. There's been no change for the last 2 hours.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 2 Ichart25

Mbi wrote:I'm assuming of course that all the numbers actually make some sort of sense. (Especially all those #1s)
OF COURSE THE #1s MAKE SENSE. RAINA #1!!!!! See makes sense...well to me LOL

Mbi wrote:As for that video screenshot, I kind of caught that scene too. But he was sort of looking for her hand so let's give him some benefit of doubt. haha..
SAN E was looking for her hand back there before she has even taken her had of the microphone.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 2 GDXdzk
LOL, what I really think happened was that either SAN was looking for her hand too soon or Raina was too late to let her hand down...what ever I'm still going to make fun for SAN E for it haha.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Marinesquad49 Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:11 pm

^ Yes!! "So sweet..yum" XD  lol! 

Marinesquad49
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:25 pm

^ A-ha, so sweet indeed  lol!

2014/06/14 17:30 chart update. Still #3 on Melon and #2 on Naver real time charts, #12 on Cyworld is a bit of a concern.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 2 Ichart26

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Marinesquad49 Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:55 pm

[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 2 Screen13

Curiously I checked and they are 8th right now on M Countdown

Marinesquad49
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:44 am

Marinesquad49 wrote:Curiously I checked and they are 8th right now on M Countdown
@Marinesquad49 we need more fans to help with the voting.

2014/06/14 23:30 chart update. Still #3 on Melon, #2 on Naver and Cyworld #3 now.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 2 Ichart27

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:35 am

2014/06/15 00:30 chart update. It's going down on Monkey3 and Cyworld again but still doing very good over all Smile
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 2 Ichart28

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:39 am

2014/06/15 01:30 chart update. Monkey3 back to #1, Cyworld back to #3. Melon and Naver chart rankings are still the same.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 2 Ichart29

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ta-Ke-Ssi Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:18 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
if Raina is I'm going to be offended I'll kick his butt if Mbi doesn't XD

Wait a minute! NO ONE is going to kick SanE's butt... BEFORE I do. XD
Ta-Ke-Ssi
Ta-Ke-Ssi
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:36 am

Ta-Ke-Ssi wrote:
PlayboyzAdam wrote:
if Raina is I'm going to be offended I'll kick his butt if Mbi doesn't XD

Wait a minute! NO ONE is going to kick SanE's butt... BEFORE I do. XD

lol! how about we take turns kicking San E's butt XD

2014/06/15 09:30 chart update.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 2 Ichart30

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:41 pm

2014/06/15 10:30 chart update.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 2 Ichart31

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:35 pm

2014/06/15 11:30 chart update. Slighting dropping in the charts.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 2 Ichart32

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:34 pm

I've been looking into sites that can sends free SMS internationally at https://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t346-discussion-plans-for-helping-after-school-win so we can do SMS voting for After School. I'm not really sure if SMS sent from those sites actually count towards points and I don't have time to be reviewing more sites anymore. If you want to guarantee that your vote counts and don't mind paying for sending international texts then I recommend you send the text directly from your phone(maybe also use those sites as well incase they work). Not everyone knows how to type Hangul so to construct the SMS I recommend using one of those sites to send the Hangul SMS to your phone and then copy and paste the Hangul text into the SMS to be sent to the music show from your phone. If your not comfortable with using those free SMS sites then email the Hangul text to yourself and open the email with your phone and then copy the Hangul text from your email into a SMS.

Does anybody know what to send to the music shows for live voting e.g #레이나 or #산이 or both? I would look into it myself but I'm busy with a lot of other stuff.

I only lately found out that you can pre vote on Music Core(I think) but I haven't had the time to create shared accounts for that yet. I'm also going to be busy working on the #ItsJupalDay analysis figuring out how we can get "A midsummer night's sweetness" trending world wide. I've found out a couple of days ago that the #ItsJupalDay analysts that I previously did wasn't accurate/complete because I've manage to confirm I didn't load all the tweets from the #ItsJupalDay search(that can happen when you're doing like a million things on your computer at the same time). I think I've found the first #ItsJupalDay tweet, it's from @OfficialASDaze announcing that #ItsJupalDay was the official hashtag that we were going to use for Juyeon's birthday. The second tweet was a copy of the first by Sarah(Sarah probably wrote the @OfficialASDaze one as well). With this info I should be able to an provide an accurate analysts of #ItsJupalDay. It would be nice if Sarah or one of the other ASDaze admins can confirm whether the first #ItsJupalDay tweet was by @OfficialASDaze or not.

2014/06/15 12:30 chart update. I think the next update will look better. Fingers cross.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 2 Ichart33

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:34 pm

2014/06/15 18:30 chart update.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 2 Ichart34

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:38 pm

2014/06/15 19:30 chart update. Big dropped in rank for Cyworld chart.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 2 Ichart35

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:36 pm

2014/06/15 19:30 chart update. Gone up 3 to #18 in Cyworld chart.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 2 Ichart36

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:40 am

2014/06/16 00:30 chart update. Gone up 4 places and now #1 at iChart Very Happy
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 2 Ichart37

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next